The Nominating and Governance Committee shall constitute a standing committee of the Board and shall meet from time to time to:
• Recommend to the Board, after consultation with the Chair, candidates for service as Officers, Trustees, and Advisory Trustees,
• Monitor, evaluate, and manage the performance of the Trustees and the Advisory Trustees,
• Monitor all matters involving corporate governance,
• Oversee compliance with ethical standards,
• Make recommendations to the Board for action in governance matters.
No more than one member of the Committee may be an employee of the Board of Regents (other than the Executive Director, who shall serve as a non-voting member of the Committee.)
Last Updated on June 21, 2019