The objective of this office is to create and sustain an organized, trained, well-informed group of fundraisers and body of volunteers in cities/regions to support UGA campaigns and non-campaign fundraising initiatives.
Long-term benefits include:
- Improved identification and validation of prospects throughout the campaign and beyond.
- Creation of a “feeder system” to provide stronger pipeline of viable prospects to Schools/Colleges/Units.
- Enhanced local volunteer leadership development.
- Increased networking opportunities across all UGA constituencies and provision of conduits for special events that enhance regional visibility for the campus.
- Increased personal contact with prospects, donors and volunteers.
Fundraisers in this office have driving corridors that run throughout the State of Georgia and into neighboring states plus national “flight regions” broken into: Northeast/New England, Mid-Atlantic, South Florida, Midwest, and West.
Last Updated on June 21, 2019