Credit card gift procedures:
- UGAF currently accepts American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa for credit card contributions. A donor who wishes to make a gift in this manner must provide Gift Accounting with a valid account number, expiration date, CVV code, and the name of the cardholder. Also, to insure proper crediting, the donor should indicate the dollar amount and designation of the gift.
same credit cards identified above may also be used to make a gift online by
taking the following steps:
- Go to gail.uga.edu/commit
- Select a School or College, Other Area, or A Cause
- Identify a designation
- Choose one of the suggested gift amounts or choose “Other,” and enter the appropriate amount for your gift.
- Click “add gift”.
- To complete your gift, click on “continue.” You will be asked to provide your credit card number and expiration date.
Last Updated on September 18, 2019